We now offer FOUR ways to pay for your subscription.
(Note that some payment options are only available for annual subscriptions.)
Hold your mouse over Purchase/Donate in the browser bar & follow the link to your chosen payment method,
or click subscriptions.
available worldwide (including UK)
|Paid by Direct Debit from a UK bank account||12 months||£42.00|
|Paid by other methods||12 months||£45.00|
|One copy, paid by Direct Debit (starts 2013)||12 months||£62.00|
|One copy, paid by other methods||12 months||£67.00|
|One copy||6 months||£36.00|
|One copy||3 months||£22.00|
|Outside the UK|
|Western Europe (including Eire)||12 months||£110.00|
|Rest of World||12 months||£110.00||Surface mail|
|Rest of World||12 months||£145.00||Air mail|
When will my new subscription start?
- Subscriptions start with the first issue of every month.
- You can also backdate the starting date, within reason, and receive the back copies.
How do I know whether my subscription has expired?
- You will receive a “subscription due shortly” notice around 2 months before your subscription expires.
- We will send a reminder letter at the beginning of the expiry month.
- We will stop sending your weekly copy as soon as your subscription has expired, but will send you a further reminder letter three weeks later.
- If you pay by Direct Debit we will only contact you at renewal if the debit process fails.