The prices below apply from 1st February 2017.
(Note that some payment options are only available for annual subscriptions.)
available worldwide (including UK)
|Paid by Direct Debit from a UK bank account||12 months||£50.00|
|Paid by other methods||12 months||£52.00|
|One copy, paid by Direct Debit [from Jan 2016]||12 months||£75.00|
|One copy, paid by other methods||12 months||£77.00|
|One copy||3 months||£25.00|
|One copy||6 months||£42.00|
|Outside the UK|
|Western Europe (including Eire)||12 months||£180.00|
|Rest of World||12 months||£180.00||Surface/economy|
|Rest of World||12 months||£210.00||Air/standard|
When will my new subscription start?
- Subscriptions start with the first issue of the month.
- You can also backdate the starting date, within reason, and receive the back copies.
How do I know whether my subscription has expired?
- You will receive a “subscription due shortly” notice around 1 month before your subscription expires.
- We will send a reminder letter at the end of the expiry month.
- We will stop sending your weekly copy as soon as your subscription has expired, but will send you a further reminder letter three weeks later.
- If you pay by Direct Debit we will only contact you at renewal if the debit process fails.